Saturday, July 26, 2014

Halloween Merchandise popping up

The Halloween fun is starting! So far I have seen Fall decor at Hobby Lobby, as well as Halloween decor at the Dollar Tree and lots and lots of decor, crafts, and props starting to make their way onto the shelves at Michaels.

I am told that Pier 1 has some Fall items trickling in and they expect more to become available by August 5th.

In addition I talked to the manager at Walgreens and she said they usually start stocking their shelves late in August.
Finally, Goodwill has some Halloween items mixed in wit their regular stuff, but you have to hunt for them. I have gotten lucky and landed a few great finds such as my Gemmy Industries Haunted Witch mirror for less than $3!
Don't expect to see much on the shelves though until after Labor Day and once they have cleared out some more of their Christmas items via the "Christmas in July" promo.

I will  post more sightings here as I find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment