Thursday, October 30, 2014

Local home haunts and events this weekend

Earlier in the season I had placed an ad on craigslist looking for local home haunters in the greater Phoenix /Scottsdale area who would be interested in having their homes featured on my blog.
I only received a few replies, and I wanted to share one today.

If you are looking for something to do tonight that also raises money for a great cause, check out The Nightmare Manor in Scottsdale.
This is a walk thru home haunt that raises money for ALS, a cause close to the home haunters own hearts as their son, Andy, has ALS. Entry is a minimum $5 donation which goes to ALS.
The hosts require that anyone under age 13 is accompanied by an adult, and suggest that some rooms may be a bit too scary for kids under aged 10.

You can find this home haunt at 8702 E. Lone Mountain Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85266, open tonight from 7pm until 9:30 pm.
If you can't make it out, but would like to make a donation you can do so online by going to the ALS website, under the One Dollar Difference events. And you can get further information including info on the Nightmare Manor and "AJ" -  HERE


I am going to try and make it to this one. A haunted house to raise money for this great cause definitely beats dumping a bucket of ice over my head.

I have a couple more I will post about later this afternoon. 

One day left until Halloween! Trick or Treat, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment