Friday, September 26, 2014

Blow mold obsessed

My favorite decorations for Halloween and Christmas are certainly blow molds.
As these charming plastic light ups make a big comeback, they are becoming harder to find in my town (unless you want to spend a lot of money on eBay). 
I love the true vintage blow molds but have no problem buying new when the price is right.

Here is my ever growing Halloween collection.


The two skinny witches are probably my favorite because I got them for a dollar each at a yard sale. (I love a great bargain!)

I can't get enough of these whimsical light ups. Hoping to find more on my thrifting expeditions.

So, what is your favorite Halloween decoration past or present? 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these so much! I myself have 2...both from the 70s. I love how much you love halloween!

    Im @MalaBolanos on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete