Friday, September 12, 2014

Everyone has Halloween merchandise!

The time has finally come. Halloween merchandise is in almost all of the stores, with Target being the biggest slacker of all of the large retail stores since they only have a few aisles started. However, I think Target is going to have some awesome Halloween merchandise this year from what I saw on the shelves today. But since I am a Target lover on a Walmart budget, I spent this afternoon browsing through most of their stuff and dreaming of what will remain on the shelves in the weeks after Halloween. The only thing I love more than Halloween decor, is getting Halloween decor at rock bottom prices. Clearance is a ghouls best friend!

This year Home Goods has been my favorite for cool indoor decorations at reasonable prices. I'm still on the hunt for one large prop that I can add to my collection. I am leaning toward more of a Haunted Mansion style setup this year so an eerie Victorian ghost or spooky Butler would be perfect. Right now I am eyeing one item on Kmart.com, I just keep hoping the price may drop or a coupon may show up somewhere.

So, now that all of the stores are filling their aisles with Halloween amazingness, it's time to start decorating at home. Pics soon to come!

Happy Haunting All!


No comments:

Post a Comment