Monday, September 22, 2014

Super Halloween deal!


I am going to start posting more often when I find super deals on Halloween items. So keep an eye out for my bargain hunter Halloween posts.
Today's sweet find comes from Albertsons grocery store. 
My local Albertsons isn't done stocking their shelves with Halloween decor yet, but that didn't stop me from taking a look at what's out already! They have some really cute decorations and kitchenware. Almost everything is marked down or priced very reasonably.
But my favorite find, and the two things I could not resist were these adorable ceramic standing candy dishes. Clearance priced for $1.99, I had to grab them! 

Aren't they adorable? I put some candy corn in their little heads today. I'm sure it will be gone in no time at my house!

Happy haunting ghoulies 👻

No comments:

Post a Comment